Thursday, December 8, 2011

One years old!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to my baby Mackenzie Haiden.  She is such a joy in our lives.  I love love love having two girls. Madison loves her sister so much.  I am excited to see what their relationship will look like as they get older.  Mackenzie is always such a happy baby.  Yes she gets cranky while teething, but what baby doesn't.

Mackenzie just started walking.  She is up to about 8 steps now.  She can say bye-bye, and hi, mommma, dada, up, and sign for all done.

I am so thankful God has given you to me Kenzie.  You make me smile every single day.  Not one day has gone by that I am not thankful for the gift that you are.  I can't wait to see the call that God has placed inside of you and see the woman of God that you will be.  Mommy and Daddy love you so incredibly much, and so does your sister!!!!

Love,
Mommy
Seconds old

About 9 hours old

one week old

2 weeks old 

one month old

1 1/2 months

8 weeks old 

3 months 

4 months

5 months

6 months  
7 months

8 months

8 months

9 months

9 months

10 months

10 months

10 months

10 months

10 months

11 months (Thanksgiving)

11 1/2 months





One years old 12-8-2011

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! LOVE LIFE! What a beautiful thing! Thank you Lord for this precious family!

    ReplyDelete