Tuesday, June 9, 2009

David, Madison and I, just got back from visiting Davids sister in San Fransisco! We had so much fun. We took Madison to the zoo one day, and she just loved being able to run around and look at all the animals. I must admit that I am not much of a zoo person but it was a lot of fun.

Bekah and I went yard saleing on sat. We founds a few good things, but most were over priced for a yard sale! Common people its a yard sale if you want to get rid of your stuff then make it cheap! They were selling stuffed animals for $2 when most are 25 cents. It was still fun just to cruise around the town and see what the area was like.

Hre are photos from our trip. Thank you Bekah and Jason for making it a great time for us! I also appriciate you getting up with Madison so we could sleep in, your the best. We love you guys so much. :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment