Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Foster boys

So it's been forever since I have blogged.  I'm so bad at keep up with it, but it's time to start back up.  A lot of people have been asking me to take their pictures so I decided to start posting the shoots I've done.  My friend Melissa asked me to take Bren's 8 month old picture, and of course I said yes. I asked her to bring Landon along as well so we could get some brotherly love.  Could these two boys be any cuter?!?!?!  Seriously, they both have eyes that photographers dream of capturing.  I love taking pictures of kids!  Sometimes it's hard work to get them to smile or you have to chase them around to get a good candid picture.  Landon and Bren were seriously so easy we got the whole shoot done in 30 mins!  I think it was probably the fastest shoot I've done yet!  Thank you Travis and Melissa for letting me capture your wonderful boys!






























5 comments:

  1. THESE ARE AMAZING, BETHANY!!! You are such an inspiration to me in photography, and I am so thankful you share with all of us your beautiful work. I still use the pics you did of Bailey on my wall and for albums, etc. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany these are so great!!!! Awesome work woman! And those are SUCH cute kids!!!! Your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word those boys have beautiful eyes!!! Great job capturing them perfectly Bethany!

    Anna
    www.askannamoseley.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these!!! I love the fire hydrant by them, and the pop of color! Amazing!

    ~ Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so amazing my friend! The Foster boys are the cutest! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete