Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's been awhile

I can't believe how long it has been since my last blog! I have been thinking about blogging again for awhile but I just seem to forget about or don't make the time to actually do it! I'm not the best writer, but it is nice to look back on the past.

So tonight I have decided to take a little break from Facebook to make more time for my family. I always find myself on the computer (facebook) just sitting there doing nothing! I would love to start doing more projects with Madison and just have more interactive play time. That is my goal! I would love to start posting some recipes that I have found to be amazing as well! Since cooking is one of my passions. I will also have pictures on here to brag about how cute my kids are! Anyways, hope you will become a follower :)

Here are some pictures from today minus the one of Taylor and Mackenzie. Today Kenzie turned 10 weeks old! Oh how she is growing so fast.







2 comments:

  1. The girls are beautiful Bethany! I know what you mean about facebook, its so easy to just get in the facebook mode!

    ReplyDelete