Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finally a new color


Well it all started with home depo having their paint sale that ended on MOnday. We figured we should buy it now and wince the weather has been so great we should just get started! So we started painting on Tuesday. It was a beautiful day, so David preped the house and i put the babies to bed and we started. It only took us 1 1/2 hrs to get the first layer on the front, and yes we were rolling. So we figured we would finish the rest of it yesterday. Well little did we know there was rain in the for cast. It only sprinkled a tiny bit, so it was still a ok day to paint. The hardest part was keeping Madison entertained, and then getting most of my work done while she napped. Anyways, we still have the back of the house and the eaves to paint, but the font is all done! I love it, if you knew what it looked like before, it is a big difference :)

4 comments:

  1. It looks great Bethany! I can't believe that you guys rolled the paint on, you're crazy! But you did a good job and it definitely looks like a new house (even though I've only seen it once before the new color).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so great! I'll just have to get used to it so I don't miss your house again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at your house now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this new color. Perfect choice! Great job!

    ReplyDelete