Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sad Day

My Friend Tiffany's brother Clark, passed away this morning. This truly breaks my heart! He was the cutest little kid growing up. I haven't been around him much since he has been in LA, but still such a lovable boy. I will be going down to LA to be with the family at the funeral on Fri or Sat. I will be driving down with a friend so please pray for a safe drive down! I had to cancel my flight to TX, so now I am planning on going out in April. Please pray for this family! They have been through so much. We are glad that Clark is at peace, and in no pain, and with Jesus, and him Momma. :( :( :(

1 comment:

  1. My dear friend, I am so sorry to hear this as I had been praying. At least he is in a place where he does not hurt any longer. Wow, I am truly sorry. I will pray for Tiffany.

    ReplyDelete