Saturday, November 26, 2011

Birthday Boy

Today I get to celebrate my husband turning 29!  His birthday always lands right around or on thanksgiving, so it's always hard to celebrate and plan a big party.  Next year though I plan to give a big party.

This man is one of the most amazing people I have ever met.  Obviously, I married him after all!  He has a big heart for people, he loves his family, he's trustworthy, honest, respectful, smart, responsible, loyal, and always has great advice.  He is always there for me when I need him to be, even if it means dropping whatever hes doing at that moment.  I always feel safe, and taken care of with him.

David has worked his butt off to have us be in this place of life right now.  I am sooooooooooo proud of him and how hard he has worked.  I am so incredibly blessed to have him in my life and be the father of my children.  Life is so great and I am beyond thankful for you David!  Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures from this past year :)




One of his greatest achievements, getting his Masters degree!  So so proud of you!









2 comments:

  1. I AGREE!! He is amazing!! LOVE all the pics! A great recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post on a truly wonderful man. We are so happy that you met him and made him part of our family. Happy Birthday David! Love you!

    ReplyDelete