Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tired

The past few weeks I have been feeling so tired. Madison tends to wake up at least once in the middle of the night. Once in a while she will sleep through the night a couple days in a row, making me think hey maybe shes over that.....but no! She has been sick for about a week now, with a non stop runny nose. On top of that she's still teething, so her shirt is just soaked all the time. I thought she might have caught pink eye, because the neighbor kids had it, but I think shes good. I can't wait for the runny nose to stop. She thinks that I am trying to kill her when I use the sucker to clear her nose out. Poor girl, I'm only trying to help her breath!

I worked yesterday, and the mall was busy, but sales were slow for me.:( I am also going to be working next weekend for Valentines day. Hopefully business will pick up!

I think today David and I might go see a movie this afternoon while Madison takes a nap at Grandmas house. I need some time with my hubby. I want to also go check out the baby sale at Old Navy. Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment