Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Walking!










My child is now walking! She still falls here and there, but if nothing is in her way shes good to go. I can't believe her one year old birthday is right around the corner! Crazy!!!

We are still working on the sleeping thing. She's been waking up at different times each night such as,2, 6, 6:45, and the best yet was 7:45! Granted it's only about twice during the night, but these are the random times I can expect her to be calling me from her crib. I can't wait till she goes to sleep from 7:30PM-8:00AM! I keep crossing my fingers that it will happen again soon! I am thankful that I can put her down awake and she will fall asleep on her own with out crying, most of the time.

She has been having so much fun with Ruby, the little girl I watch. Right when she gets here, Madison starts to get all excited to play with her. They play so well together. I love watching them interact with each other. It's also nice for her to have a little playmate during the day. They just follow each other around the house playing with different things.

I am working on learning how to edit my photos that I have been taking with my new camera. We have taken so many pictures, it's hard to know what ones to keep and what ones to get rid of. I don't have a lot of time during the day to spend on the computer right now because someone else is demanding my attention! She hates it when I am on the computer because she wants to play with the screen and hit the key board making it impossible for me to do anything. So night time is the only time I have to myself. That's about it for now. I am going to enjoy the peacefulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment