Monday, February 2, 2009

Short visit










So my good friend Tiffany called me two days ago and say I will be there Sunday! Unfortunately the reason she is coming is that her 20 year old cousin died in a motorcycle accident. Yesterday David and I drove down to Sac to pick her and her brother up from the Airport. It was a nice to have a little time in the car with David. We went to babiesRus to buy a new big girl car seat for Madison. It was a fun quick little shopping trip all by our selves. Thanks to Grandma for watching Madison for us.
While Tiffany and Kanon were here they went to Bethel on Sunday night to get prayer for her brother Clark who has been battling leukemia. Please pray for his healing!!! This was a very short trip so she had to leave today and go back to Sac for the funeral. But I am so glad that I was able to see Evening while she is still little and 6 weeks old! I will be flying out to see her next month, so it will be fun to see all the changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment