Friday, February 27, 2009

Ear infection

Well yesterday Madison came down with a fever of 102! I could tell she just wasn't her self, and she wasn't napping well during the day. She just got worse during the night, and being really fussy. David and I switched off and on during the night getting up to be with her. She was waking up every half an hour to every hour because she didn't feel good. So I took her to the doctor today and she has a ear infection! Not what I was hoping for. Anyways we have decided not to give her any antibiotics and to let the body run its course. I know that the fever is a good thing and that it's just trying to kill the infection. I was told about using some garlic oil drops for her ears to help the infection go away. A natural way of treating it, which I like. So I hope this works! The hope is that she will be all better by Monday, which is when I have to take her back to the doctors office to make sure she's good to go. So please be praying for her, and that we all get some sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment